I was not instructing them to Madden 21

Her finder du Klub medlemmernes egne lækre opskrifter

Redaktør: Administrator

I was not instructing them to Madden 21

Indlægaf wfuuopy » 9. apr 2021, 08:10

I learned that I had to Madden 21 coins correct the functions of my own players. Martial and Dembélé had the speed to get in behind, but I was not instructing them to do this; I shifted their roles, and they started to create more off-the-ball conducts for me. This enabled me to use their speed to better divide the lines. I also looked into Skill Moves; fake shots, as an example, gave me a means to better beat defenders, and while I don't believe I'll ever be able to execute the kind of trickery you see on YouTube, I started to have the ability to earn space for my own forward against hardy centre backs.

After I started comfortably winning Squad Battle games on World Class, I knew I was qualified to give Division Rivals another move, and that I was curious to see how I fared against human competitors. I had an excellent squad, but I'd learned how to attack and defend; there was no way I would be remaining in Division 9 for quite long.

In my surprise, even at the doldrums of the branch, I was coming up against squads better than mine -- we are talking 89-rated teams, the majority of the time. And, despite all that I'd learned offline, I had been conceding a great deal of goals, too. I'd find that I would have the ability to keep opponents to two or three shots per game, however I would concede all of them; therefore, I would have upwards of ten shots myself, and just put away one or two. Losing a match 3-1 despite dominating the game became a difficult pill to swallow.

But I discovered that wins could come in classes: I'd get three or four on the rebound, go up into Division 8, and then lose a couple and fall down. My one goal, actually, was not to embarrass myself: I did not mind losing, I just didn't want to get battered 8-0. And to my credit, never happened: there was one game where I went 3-0 down within about 30 minutes, but ended up fighting my way back to 3-3; a huge achievement against a participant who was definitely a shade better than me.

I currently find myself in Division 7, and while I understand there will be people reading this chuckling to themselves at this diminished achievement, the gap in my general play is day and night. If I could play myself from two or three weeks ago, I'd probably win 15-0; the advancement has been dramatic. I am still making silly mistakes and panicking defensively once I should not, and I am not scoring as many goals as I believe I should be, but cheapest mut 21 coins there is no question I have improved a great deal.
wfuuopy

Tilbage til Medlemmernes opskrifter